I am looking forward to reading your updates. Mickey forwarded me a phone number: 0507-298140 Anna or the front desk at a hotel will know how to dial it.
Thank you to all who are praying for us. This exciting, wonderful, blessed trip even starts with a super bus ride from Schuamburg to O'Hare Airport with our Christian brothers and sisters from Bethel Baptist Church! Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord that y'all made it safely. Praying that you'll be able to capture the excitement and bring it back home to us. Have a most blessed time and I look forward to the testimonies.
Thank you for all the prayers! Our trip to New York went very well and customs was a breeze! There is an 8 hour difference between Israel and Chicago and your prayers have been answered as Rich and I are doing quite well in adjusting back to our time zone. Nothing can describe how viewing all the sites makes the Bible come alive.
11 comments:
We will be praying for all of you on the trip and are looking forward to seeing pictures and reading of your experiences. God bless.
As they say in Hebrew,
לְהִתרָאוֹת
Goodbye! (Thanks to an on-line translator).
We are praying for all of you to have a great trip!
Excited to hear of and watch your Journey. We will be praying for all of you.
Thank you for letting us "Join" you on your trip. It will be a blessing to keep up with what you are doing!
We are keeping you all CLOSE in daily prayer!
Annette
for the Hesson Family!
I am looking forward to reading your updates. Mickey forwarded me a phone number: 0507-298140 Anna or the front desk at a hotel will know how to dial it.
I am praying for each of you!
Jonathan Shafer
What a wonderful opportunity you each have to walk where Jesus walked. I'll be praying for you. May the Lord bless your trip in a very special way.
What a wonderful opportunity you all have to walk where Jesus walked. I'll be praying for you! May the Lord bless your trip in a very special way.
Thank you to all who are praying for us. This exciting, wonderful, blessed trip even starts with a super bus ride from Schuamburg to O'Hare Airport with our Christian brothers and sisters from Bethel Baptist Church! Praise the Lord!
P.S. How many hours are left, Centira? :)
Bob and I are so excited for you all. We will be praying for you.
Have a WONDERFUL trip.
Praise the Lord that y'all made it safely. Praying that you'll be able to capture the excitement and bring it back home to us. Have a most blessed time and I look forward to the testimonies.
Thank you for all the prayers! Our trip to New York went very well and customs was a breeze! There is an 8 hour difference between Israel and Chicago and your prayers have been answered as Rich and I are doing quite well in adjusting back to our time zone. Nothing can describe how viewing all the sites makes the Bible come alive.
Post a Comment