Monday, March 24, 2008

Ready to Go!!!



We are safely at O'hare waiting for flight to Atlanta and then on to TelAviv.

Thank you for your prayers and interest in the trip.  I have run out of time before we board the flight.  Hopefully I can get a chance to give our itinerary once we get to Atlanta!

4 comments:

Annette said...

Thank you for the pictures! Mrs. Canedy....you look BEAUTIFUL! :) I miss you all already!

I am and will be praying for each of you no less than 5 times a day!

Annette Hesson

Unknown said...

Pastor,

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! I can't wait to hear the report once you get back. Mai and I are praying for you all.

Charles Herring

MuellerMICE said...

Just wanted to let you know that you've been prayed for several times even today. Please keep us all updated with prayer requests and praises so that the rest of us can join you through prayer. We also enjoy getting any taste we can through pictures, reports, and testimonies. I will continue to be praying for you! Have a good night over there and get plenty of sleep so you can enjoy your first full day in Israel and learn much! Let us know all about it whenever you get a chance! God Bless You!

Foxtail Estates said...

Dave,Nancy,and Karen,

Beautiful pics, you guys look like you are having a wonderful, blessed and educational time. God Bless you all, and keep safe....Love, Donna and Jerry.